Today’s post is short and sweet, courtesy of Belle @ Worlds of Ink and Paper.
- Thank the person who nominated you
Thank ye kindly, Belle.
- Share 7 facts about yourself :
- I kept over a thousand baby bees in my fridge this winter.
- I have an unusual aversion to rubber and silicone, especially when it’s wet.
- One time I left the cinnamon out of the batch of cinnamon buns I was baking.
- The tiniest book I own is 4cm by 5cm, and 1cm thick.
- My first- and so far only- concussion was due to one of my goats giving me a head-butt.
- I love haggis, and will gladly have it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- For the most part I am a rule follower…but I do have a roguish streak. I’ve thrown one bold faced lie in with the facts, just for a lark.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers of your choice: Mind if I shorten it to 4?
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination: Will do.
In other news, I’ll be going back to my spring/summer schedule of every two weeks. As I go out to photograph my flowers I notice the little bees out and about at their business. I need to take my cue, and turn my attention to my own work.